A tub is an excellent, affordable addition to any home.
Whether you're a renter or homeowner, this is a portable, cheap way to unwind on the weekends or even every night!
Just grab a beer or a glass of wine and feel your worries slip away as you soak in one of the tubs I have in my guide!
The Cheapest Inflatable Hot Tubs
Ready for the cheapest picks this 2021? Let's dive in!
Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa (6 Person): Best Selling Hot Tub
Coleman is a well-known brand for its high-quality products and this is no exception.
Their cheap inflatable hot tub uses a hard water treatment system along with an advanced heating system so you get the perfect water temperature.
To add to the relaxation experience, their 120 air jets/air bubbles keep you and your friends happy.
- ENJOY THE ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE: Nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling hot tub after a long, hard...
- EASY TO OPERATE: The digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and...
- DURABLE & INNOVATIVE CONSTRUCTION: The spa's durable PVC material and I-beam construction offer superior strength and...
You can control each feature easily through their digital controls. And to maximize each soak, Coleman has made sure that their hot tub has excellent heat retention.
With all this, it's no wonder people live the Coleman SaluSpa so much!
- Big capacity
- Power-saving timer
- Durable Tri-tech walls
- Safety breaker
- Doesn't look that nice
- Color isn't for everyone
Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub, 4-Person AirJet Spa: Best Price Inflatable Hot Tub
Bestway came up with the bestselling Coleman inflatable hot tub, and their very own SaluSpa Miami is another excellent option.
It's the perfect size for anyone who wants to relax, whether you're four or two people.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing portable hot tub after an...
- Dimensions: 71" W x 26" H | Inner Size: 52" W | Cord length: 9 feet
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees...
The SaluSpa Miami is filled with features that more than justify its affordable price. It uses 120 air jets, a rapid heater, and a water filtration system along with an easy-to-use digital control panel.
And you don't have to worry about the material collapsing or puncturing!
The Tri-tech material uses a polyester mesh core sandwiched between specially laminated PVC. This is the same material found in other premium high-quality spas.
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Durable Tri-tech material
- Excellent value for its price
- Quick heat system
- Fewer bubbles
Intex PureSpa Deluxe Cover 4 Person Blow Up Hot Tub: Cheap/Budget Choice
Not to be missed is this cost-effective tub model.
Despite its low price, you're sure to notice the high-quality materials and construction used to make this hot tub.
- Treat yourself with 100 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104...
- Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 4 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel
- Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on your skin, clothes, and the entire spa system
With 100 water jets and an efficient heating system that are easy to adjust in their control panel, you'll feel all your muscles melt as soon as you get into this tub.
You can fit between 2 to 4 people here and everything is protected by their puncture-free material.
You may think it's impossible to get GOOD inflatable hot tubs cheap, but you'll realize how wrong that is!
And the savings keep on coming because this tub is easy to maintain. Plus, all the necessary accessories are already included so you don't have to purchase them separately!
- Simple to maintain
- No fancy functions
Goplus 4-6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub With Jets (4-Person)
A square hot tub can help you maximize the space in ways around one can't. Because of this shape, you can comfortably seat 6 people in here without sacrificing legroom.
- 【Bubble Massage Function】Omnidirectional soothing bubble jets can massage your whole body in comfortable hot water....
- 【Rapid Heating】With heating function, the heating time of the hot tub varies depending on the temperature of the...
- 【Wear-resistant Material & Strong Frame】This hot tub is made of high quality PVC material, suitable for indoor and...
They boast of their I-beam construction, which assures you get a long life out of your jacuzzi even if you have a bigger or heavier frame.
Plus, it uses an automatic inflating system so you don't have to pump and sweat just to unwind!
- Fantastic design
- More water jets than others
- Fast heater
- No fancy features
Intex 28427E 85in PureSpa Inflatable Spa 6-Person
Another cheap option for a spacious tub is the 85-inch PureSpa.
You get all the necessary accessories, including their 3-way test strips so you can check your water's pH level and find out what chemicals you need to balance it out.
- Your purchase includes – Spa, heating/filtration/air blower/hard water system, two filter cartridges, thermal ground...
- Product inner diameter – 65” | Product outer diameter – 85” | Overall height – 28” | Voltage – 110/120V |...
- Seating Capacity – 6 People | Water Capacity – 290 Gallons
It even comes with its very own hard water treatment system so you're certain the water will be at its best. This protects both your skin and the tub's filtration system from all those harmful chemicals.
With a wide temperature range of between 68ᵒ to 104ᵒ Fahrenheit, you can easily find the perfect heat to soak as long as you want.
Plus, with their sturdy construction and topnotch materials, you'll have no worries about back support!
- Large size
- Includes all needed accessories
- Durable construction
- Color isn't that appealing
Should You Buy a Cheap Inflatable Hot Tub?
There are tons of great reasons to buy one for yourself, but here are the 4 biggest reasons why.
Lower Repair Costs
Since you're not maintaining a permanent fixture in your house, it's easier and cheaper to repair hot tubs.
A lot of them have great warranties so you can easily get free repairs if you're still within the coverage.
Relaxation Experience At a Lower Price
It's impossible to get portable or permanent hot tubs at the same price point as these inflatable hot tubs.
There's no denying the fact there's a lot less work involved here. Plus, these can be mass-produced to spread out the cost of materials and labor.
Despite that, you get the same relaxing experience at a fraction of the cost! THAT'S why inflatable jacuzzi prices are unbeatable!
Ideal Fit for Renters and People Who Move Around a Lot
One of the best features of an inflatable hot tub is it's completely collapsible and relatively light in weight.
When you're done with it, you can take it down and pack it up! For renters, frequent travelers, and even RV homeowners, inflatable hot tubs are the best option.
Cheap Blow Up Hot Tubs Have All the Features You Would Want In a Hot Tub
Even the cheapest of the inflatable hot tubs available on the market have fantastic features.
They all use heater systems, air jets for those bubbles we all love, and rigid materials so you can sit back and enjoy.
Plus, all their settings are customizable with easy-to-use controls. And for your protection, inflatable hot tubs have chemical dispensers and water treatment systems!
Are There Downsides to Buying a Cheap Blow-Up Hot Tub?
As with everything, there are downsides to a cheaper model.
It won't give you all the bells and whistles you may need. Most budget versions come with the heating function along with the air bubbles, so if you want something like a massage feature, be prepared to pay extra.
Inflatable Hot Tub Deals: Can You Get Cheap Inflatable Hot Tubs for Sale?
Yes! It's all about watching out for any promos, coupons, or events from the various retailers that sell them.
Or if you're looking to buy online, browse around. Just type in "inflatable hot tub + cheap" or "discount inflatable hot tub" on Google and you'll get pretty good deals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know money is what holds most people back from purchasing a tub. Below, we give you an estimate of long-term costs so you can decide.
How Much Will It Cost to Run a Hot Tub?
It depends on how often you use it. But a good estimate is a maximum of $50 for every day of use.
In reality, it may be less than that. The price will largely depend on how many watts the heater is. The higher the wattage, the pricier it is to run.
Of course, you'll have to factor in the cost of the chlorine and other chemicals you intend to use with your tub, but they're generally cheap.
You can save more if you buy them in bulk or in large containers, too.
Are Cheap Inflatable Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Durable Enough?
Absolutely! As we've mentioned, even the most affordable of these inflatable hot tubs use Tri-tech materials for the walls.
It's made of 3 layers, with specially laminated PVC protecting a super-strong polyester mesh core.
The result is a durable, high-quality material used by almost every model out there, from the cheapest to the most expensive hot tubs.
What Is the Most Economical Way to Operate a Cheap Inflatable Spa?
The best way to save on bills is to minimize heat loss as much as you can so you don't spend much on power. To do this, we recommend the following:
- Fill your inflatable hot tub with hot water from your supply.
- Use the insulated cover and ground cover to help maintain the temperature.
- Keep the temperature constant.
- Keep the water clean using the chemicals you need, depending on your pH level and other needs.
As you can see, you don't have to break the bank to find an excellent tub. All of the models we've reviewed have all the essential features and promise you years and years of enjoyment.
Links, prices, and images fetched from Amazon API. Last updated on 2022-05-02 at 01:16.