The IntexPureSpa inflatable hot tubs are definitely a joy to have at home!
But of course, it can be a pain to experience climbing into the hot tub to find that the water feels murky and weird! Yikes!
Good news for you, these are great products that need minimal maintenance, and there are 3 Intex filters to keep your water clean and clear!
Ready to soak in that crystal clear water?
Let's get into it!
3 Best Intex Hot Tub Filter Picks For Your Spa
Here are our 3 best picks to keep your water pristine clear and relaxing as always!
Intex S1 Filter Cartridge (Available in Twin and 6 Pack)
Making your PureSpa massage session has never been this easy.
- The s1 cartridge filter is sure to keep your PureSpa jet massage water clean and fresh
- It is made with easy-to-clean, heavy duty Dacron paper, for the ultimate filtration
- For maximum efficiency, clean cartridges each week and replace once a month or sooner
Featuring a heavy-duty Dacron paper to guarantee pristine filtration for your water bubble massage session, it's also very easy to clean and maintain!
Just clean the Type S1 spa cartridge every week and make sure you replace it every month!
- Features heavy-duty Dacron paper
- Comes in twin and 6-packs
- These replacement filters last for up to a month
- Not designed for other products like the Coleman Saluspa, according to some users
Intex Type A Filter Cartridge (Available in Twin and 3 Pack)
Been looking for a way to keep your Intex hot tubs' spa water clear and shimmering?
We bet you are!
- Now available in a convenient twin pack
- Easy to clean Dacron fiber material
- Filter cartridge should be replaced every two weeks
Say goodbye to dirty water and icky debris with the Intex PureSpa Type A filter cartridges!
Just remember to change filters every two weeks or sooner to keep it at maximum efficiency.
- Can fit filter pump models that use Type A and C
- Dacron fiber material for easy cleaning
- Should be replaced every two weeks, which could be a hassle for some users
- Only compatible for Type A and C pumps
Intex Type B Filter (Available in Twin Pack)
If you have an Intex PureSpa and you're looking for an easy solution for trouble-free filtering, consider the Intex Type B!
- Replacement Cartridge For Intex Type B Pool Filter
- Easy To Clean Dacron Filter Material; Thicker, Heavier Paper And More Pleats
- For Filter Pump Item Numbers 56633, 56634, 56621, 56622, 56611, 56612
It fits pumps that take Type B filters and is also compatible with the Intex combination spa filter pump and chlorine generator systems.
These easy-to-clean cartridges are made of PVC and feature a thicker and heavier Dacron fiber material for the papers!
- No assembly required
- Made of durable Dacron fiber material
- Only compatible with Type B pumps
- Should be replaced every two weeks, which could be a hassle for some
Do You Need a Filter in a Spa?
As you enjoy soaking in water bubble foam bliss, you should be aware that all Intex hot tubs need filters to keep your spa water crystal clear!
Nobody wants to relax in dirty water, right?!
Regular cleaning of these filters also prevents dirt from getting into your tub's pump and heater, keeping them well maintained and dirt-free too!
These filters are small and aren't immediately visible when you use them for the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Need more tips on how to keep your spa and water clean? I'll answer them below!
How Do You Clean an Intex Pure Spa Filter?
Cleaning the filter is simple and easy! Here's how:
- Check the manual first on how to remove the filter
- Turn off the unit first before attempting to remove the cartridge.
- Run it under flowing water to get rid of all the dirt and grime that's stuck on the pleats, making them good for the next use!
How Often Should You Clean Your Hot Tub Filters?
A good rule of thumb is to clean them once a week to keep your water pristine clear!
Tips on How to Clean Intex Filters
If you want proper maintenance for your replacement filters, follow our tips!
- Never use bleach to clean the cartridge because this can destroy pleats!
- Detergent is also a big no! Using detergent causes unwanted foaming.
- Before you apply a new cartridge, soak it first in a cartridge filter cleaner solution overnight.
- Always have a replacement waiting, just in case! Multi-packs are a good way to save money in the long run.
How Often Should You Change Intex Portable Spa Filters?
Aside from the regular application of water sanitizing chemicals to keep the water safe for your skin, changing your spa filters regularly ensures a clean water soaking session for you!
Also, check the manual of your filters to know more about their life span. Some filters last two weeks, and some for even up to a month!
Now that you know more about the convenience of Intex filters, just be sure to make it a habit to regularly maintain them for a safer spa relaxation for you!
It ensures more peace of mind for you as you dip and relax in the bubbles.
Links, prices, and images fetched from Amazon API. Last updated on 2021-10-18 at 08:06.